What type of mileage do you get in your vehicle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

c2500

Another post has me wondering...what kind of mileage do you get in your company vehicle?

I drive a Chevrolet Silverado 2500 4x4 and get 10 in the city and 14 on the highway. I am pondering a small truck as a run around vehicle.

So what do you drive and what is the typical mileage?

c2500

bth0mas20

2500 hd chevy 02 6.0l service body.....14 highway
3500 chevy van 99 5.7l 11 highway loaded with tools

Harley Davidson 04 fxdli 35 highway with no tools

active1

9.5 MPG 96 Chevy Step Van 14' body, 5.7L engine 4 speed auto trans, loaded at 10,000 lbs, A/C broke so were driving with the doors open. Both city and highway driving.

Pullnwire

Occupation
Electrician, Business Owner, SME and Trade Instructor
I have an 06 chevy crew cab with an enclosed service body and the duramax diesel. I scale out at 10600lbs. I was getting 13 mpg average, 20 on the highway, but I just recently installed the Bankspower six gun power pack, and I average 16mpg now, and in the right power setting, can pass most anything on the road.

Pullnwire

Occupation
Electrician, Business Owner, SME and Trade Instructor
I have an 06 chevy crew cab with an enclosed service body and the duramax diesel. I scale out at 10600lbs. I was getting 13 mpg average, 20 on the highway, but I just recently installed the Bankspower six gun power pack, and I average 16mpg now, and in the right power setting, can pass most anything on the road.

bkludecke

Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I'm running 4, 1 ton 4x4 service trucks + my little pick-up and spend about $2500/month right now. That is actually not a very big piece of my overhead so I don't sweat it near as much as some other folks do. We just try to operate as efficiently as we can and raise our prices as needed to keep it all moving forward profitably. I rarely have considered fuel mileage when buying a vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.