Who's taken the MT Journeyman test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wawireguy

I found out as a WA journeyman I can take MT's test and then reciprocate with ID! Talk about me being a happy camper! Has anyone taken this test? If so can you give me a heads up on what to study? Is it mostly NEC? What kinds of calcs and theory did you see? It looks like you can only bring in the NEC and a calculator.

I'm still studying for the WA admin test. Working my way through multifamily calcs at the moment.

wawireguy

Luckily MT's website says they accept other stays CEU's. Super cool thing is PSI is nationwide. I can take the test in WA without having to goto MT. Here I was planning a 3 hour drive taking the test and driving back. Probably be taking it in 3 weeks then send Idaho some more $$$ and I'll have a WA, ID and MT journey licenses. Might get a OR one also. Portland is a fabulous town. Could see myself migrating that ways.

wawireguy

It's official. NO MT members hang out on Mike Holt! In MT if its got electric fence wire and a sheep attached to it it's code! I'll let you know what's on that test when I take it in a few weeks.

Karl H

It's official. NO MT members hang out on Mike Holt! In MT if its got electric fence wire and a sheep attached to it it's code! I'll let you know what's on that test when I take it in a few weeks.

How about a Mike Holt member that's married to a MT woman? Does that count?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.