Wire Python

Status
Not open for further replies.

awc

Have any of you gents ever used the "Wire Python" by Rack a Tiers????
If so does it function well??

Thanks

Tried Wire Python, Prefer Magnepull

Tried Wire Python, Prefer Magnepull

Magnet pullers (wire python, magnepull, magnetic mouse) all work quite well in wood stud drywall apps. Magnepull I think is stronger, only a couple bucks more. Magnepulls used to be $200.00, but now can be had for around a $100.

None of these are quite as effective in steel stud, especially steel studs with stiffeners ( the magnetic leader will tend to stick to the internal steel structure if not routed accordingly) The your left with the "jack chain" method using the magnet puller for a little help.

Perfect device for your kid to take to "show and tell"
I'm still regretting the day I let junior take my megger

Bill

wireguy8169

Never have if you do post how they are. I have always prefered a variety of tools for fishing as most probably do. I think my most used would be fiberglass rods.

awc

Never have if you do post how they are. I have always prefered a variety of tools for fishing as most probably do. I think my most used would be fiberglass rods.

I'll let you know......the fish sticks are WONDERFUL and exactly what I use most of the time but perhaps this could expand my choices!!

awc

Magnet pullers (wire python, magnepull, magnetic mouse) all work quite well in wood stud drywall apps. Magnepull I think is stronger, only a couple bucks more. Magnepulls used to be $200.00, but now can be had for around a $100.

None of these are quite as effective in steel stud, especially steel studs with stiffeners ( the magnetic leader will tend to stick to the internal steel structure if not routed accordingly) The your left with the "jack chain" method using the magnet puller for a little help.

Perfect device for your kid to take to "show and tell"
I'm still regretting the day I let junior take my megger

Bill

That's funny.............Thanks for the info!!
:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.