Yearly CEU's and Engineering Fundamentals @ Mike Holt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary11734

I just got my reminder;

Dear Friend,

Thanks for registering for our 2019 Orlando Engineering Fundamentals seminar! We wanted to send you the date and location reminder about your class.
DATE
Thursday, May 30, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm

TOPICS
ENGINEERING FUNDAMENTALS
Power Systems Analysis | Short-Circuit Analysis | Selective Coordination | Incident Energy

Thanks for registering for our 2019 Orlando summer CEU seminar! We wanted to send you the date and location reminder about your class.
DATES
Friday, May 31 and Saturday, June 1, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm both days

TOPICS
Day 1: BUSINESS SKILLS
Business Management | Workers Comp | Florida Laws & Rules | Florida Building Code

Day 2: 2017 NEC BONDING & GROUNDING/SAFETY

9700 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
(800) 627-8258 or (407) 996-9700
If you plan on staying at the hotel, make your reservation NOW, as the hotel may sell out before the event.

This year, Mike has a fundamentals Engineering class the day before the yearly CEU class for the Florida Masters CEU's and other States. I go every year since I carry other states and have overlapping license expiration. I sign up for the next year when I'm there. They also give discounts for signing early. Good food provided.

If anybody is going there, look me up. We can tell all kinds of lies and have fun. It would be cool to meet you guys in person...

Gary Wayland
Capri Electrical Industries, Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.