Zinsco Panel Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUNNING

Salesman hat

Salesman hat

Of course the service change is going to cost more and you will have more profit. Your job is to make money. Keep that salesman hat on and give the customer the options. Don't sell yourself short. If you emphasize the information now, they will be educated for when you return and reiterate what needs to be done.

2012 says all new and existing 15 and 2o amp outlets are to be arc fault protected.
EPA says no more than 20 sq ft outside and 6 sq feet inside disturbed without containment.
Service size appropriate? Grounded outlets? Smoke detectors? Door bell work?
Zinsco breakers, really?
etc...

It is going to get more expensive later for them the longer they wait.
They might save $900 today but it will cost them the asset later. (scare scare spook spook):eek:
Educating the owner is part of your job.

jmellc

Occupation
Facility Maintenance Tech. Licensed Electrician
Of course the service change is going to cost more and you will have more profit. Your job is to make money. Keep that salesman hat on and give the customer the options. Don't sell yourself short. If you emphasize the information now, they will be educated for when you return and reiterate what needs to be done.

2012 says all new and existing 15 and 2o amp outlets are to be arc fault protected.
EPA says no more than 20 sq ft outside and 6 sq feet inside disturbed without containment.
Service size appropriate? Grounded outlets? Smoke detectors? Door bell work?
Zinsco breakers, really?
etc...

It is going to get more expensive later for them the longer they wait.
They might save $900 today but it will cost them the asset later. (scare scare spook spook):eek:
Educating the owner is part of your job.

You are not working in the same market I am. I am glad you have customers who will pay for whatever you sell. I have tried every angle with customers here and they usually do not bite. Many of them used to, but the market here is BAD. I try to oversell, I get nothing. I sell what they buy and I get something. Something is better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.