my dillema

Status
Not open for further replies.

khixxx

I say do the side work and work the 40 hours a week with the company. A few things could happen such as some of the below
1. Your boss fires you
2. You realize having a business is a lot harder than it looks and have more respect for your boss.
3. You start working for yourself.

The worst case will be that People will eat you.

I worked the 40 hours a week and did the side work show for about a year. I thought This blows, Now I do something I enjoy.

Anyone that makes a profitable business deserves a tip of the hat from me.

I say do the side work and work the 40 hours a week with the company. A few things could happen such as some of the below
1. Your boss fires you
2. You realize having a business is a lot harder than it looks and have more respect for your boss.
3. You start working for yourself.

The worst case will be that People will eat you.

I worked the 40 hours a week and did the side work show for about a year. I thought This blows, Now I do something I enjoy.

Anyone that makes a profitable business deserves a tip of the hat from me.

i can't say i disagree with anything in your post.

the boss & i had a cup of joe like one of the other posters suggested and things will work out. but i still plan on getting my license .

Level

Sparky555

Always good to work it out with a boss who can bring in jobs. If there really is no money in the bottom line he'll be out of business soon enough. More likely there is money in the bottom line so your real problem is dealing with the stress. If you work hard you'll sleep good at night. If you stress about work, you won't sleep good at night. Adjust your perspective and relax because you're "blessed with work".

Status
Not open for further replies.