Sprinter Vans

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Shado~

"Horribly ugly" is the latest Econoline van - a 20 something year old design with that awful grille on the front that looks like it's been attached with self tapping stud screws ;)

I completely agree with you!!!!

What is up with Ford and their semi truck grill designs on everything anymore????

PetrosA

I completely agree with you!!!!

What is up with Ford and their semi truck grill designs on everything anymore????

"If it's rabbit baby wants, it's rabbit baby gets"

I think they just jumped on that pathetic bandwagon of:

Heavy Duty
Pro
Extreme
XXL
Industrial

It used to be that good products defined a professional grade product instead of the marketing guys doing it...

Buck Parrish

Typically we get 7-8 years from our Ford vans. I was hoping for 9-10 from the Sprinters. I plan on dumping them if I have any more issues, so far they have been a lose lose. Any savings from the fuel has been eaten up by the added upfront expense and compounded by the maintenance/repair cost.

And this just won't cut it for what we do.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/transitconnect/

I heard FWIW that all the Ford Transits are sent here from Turkey with rear seats in them.
The dealer told me that as a passenger van the tax is 10% . With no seats, it's a commercial van with taxes 30%.
The dealer told me they send the seats back to Turkey. Put them in an other white Ford Transit . Then do it again and again.

macmikeman

Aren't they usually modified vehicle engines? :confused:

My dads first one had twin Crysler engines. His second Cris Craft he went all out, it had 2 Rolls Royce engines. 12 cylinders. Those boats were on the Detroit River and Great Lakes. Boat #3 was something called a "sportscraft" that had a volvo penta inboard/ outboard but was fiberglass and better suited to Florida than the Cris Crafts were. It was boat #2 that made me think of Cris Craft for the Sprinter....

Status
Not open for further replies.