Romex

Status
Not open for further replies.

daleuger

I've used this type , though the ones I used were rounded and of a higher quality ,.. it was a post and beam shop , kinda rustic,. they seemed to fit the place
6946180.jpg

Had one job about 2 years ago where we used those like they were going out of style. Worked great for multiple MC cables too.

Jim W in Tampa

If it was aluminum and not steel they might...

Most of MC is and it is softer than the copper they eat. Big mouth Bob does not like my opinion of romex. I was a residential guy for years and ran miles of that junk every week. Defend it all you want but rodents can and have ate it for years. How can anything like this be called safe ? Yes about half the cost to install. Have not seen rodents eat MC yet and not sure just why. We seem to think romex as safe where people live and sleep but not where they do buisness. What am i missing here ?

rwreuter

last i read, the question was NEVER answered publicly........and we have oh, how many pages and how many replies.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN HIJACKED!!!

mivey

last i read, the question was NEVER answered publicly........and we have oh, how many pages and how many replies.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN HIJACKED!!!
It was answered several times in the normal way we help with homework.
SOMEBODY DID NOT READ BEFORE POSTING

rwreuter

what i meant was that no one came out and said the number of inches...and the thread continues. and the guy has never even replied, at all.

geeze...it was meant to be funny. :-?

jaylectricity

Occupation
licensed journeyman electrician
what i meant was that no one came out and said the number of inches...and the thread continues. and the guy has never even replied, at all.

geeze...it was meant to be funny. :-?

It would not have been funny if you didn't grossly exaggerate that font. :grin:

The point is, if you keep your house clean, you won't have any rats eating up the wires.

Jim has yet to provide enough evidence of his assertions. Just a lot of pot calling the kettle black.

Big mouth Bob does not like my opinion

rwreuter

i thought the font size was right on with just how long this thread has gone on about just plain goofy talk, which i find rather amusing.

if i offended anyone, forgive me.

Status
Not open for further replies.