Funny things to do with 33 tape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishRugger

Tape up your ears before playing rugby, works well just wrap it around you head a few times, taking it off is what sometimes hurts.

Last edited:
Tape up your ears before playing rugby, works well just wrap it around you head a few times, taking it off is what sometimes hurts.

+1 to that...just don't wrap it too tight

Wherever I am, a roll of 33 or 88 is not far away.

For the blowguns...1/2" pvc, ear pro (the ones that are flared at the end) and the metal coil from inside a wire nut. It works quite well:grin:

robh

fun

fun

Tape the handle down on the little sprayer next to the faucet, point sprayer to where victim will be standing while washing hands, makes me laugh every time.

Ohmy

Take a full roll and wrap in a couple small screws, washers, whatever and then chuck it up to the guy on the roof, ladder, whatever.

LawnGuyLandSparky

1. Small piece to cover up that annoying engine warning light on the dash of the van that insists on being on ALL the time.

If the problem that caused the light to illuminate is corrected or intermittant, disconnect the vehicle battery and wait 20 minutes for the computer to reset.
2. Lock out Tag out device to safely keep the breaker in the off position of the circuit you're working on so that nobody can come along and energize it.

Well you need red #33 to do that.

ccrtech

One of my guys thought it would be nice to make a steering wheel cover out of about 3 different colors. Man was I pissed!!

stevenje

here is how we cooked hot dogs when working on high rise buildings because you didn't have time to go down 15 flights of stairs to eat.

Stick a # 12 conductor in one end of the hot dog striped about 1 in on the end now do the same at the other end of the hot dog then plug it into a 120v outlet for less than 1 minute - cooked to perfection.

Another good reason for tamper proof receptacles! :D

220wire

made a multi colored flag on the back of foremans van and made a sign that said "honk if you're gay"

Unmarked van of course:D

Status
Not open for further replies.