Funny things to do with 33 tape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

magictolight.com

Just finishing up our newsletter for this month and thought it would be funny to have a top 10 list of the funniest things to do with electrical tape, in good taste of course. Thought you guys might have some good ideas!:grin:

480sparky

Band-aids!
smiley_emoticons_kieferhoehlenfenst.gif

zog

We taped a guys office up once, like the old tin foil trick, stapler, monitor, chair, printer, everything wrapped in 33.

Yeah I know, $$! But it was an office being closed and we had to toss out everything without a # in the system (Test equipment, etc..) so rather than toss it all we put it to good use :)

WinZip

Roll tape into balls that fit sort of tight into a 1 in EMT conduit 10 ft long , then fire them off like a blow dart's at a lazy worker LOL

SEO

Tape screws to the tips of screwdrivers when you don't have a screw holding screwdriver. You can do the same thing with sockets and nutdrivers as well.

sameguy

Occupation
Master Elec./JW retired
Use every roll of Dads 33 to wrap newspaper on to garden gloves and then wrap 6' sticks and play Ninja with your brother.
I wasn't too happy when I got home that day.

cowboyjwc

Staff member
Ok, so a guy doesn't pay you, and you're just getting ready to drive him out to the woods or desert and just as you're closing the trunk you realize that you forgot the duct tape........:grin:

magictolight.com

Ok, so a guy doesn't pay you, and you're just getting ready to drive him out to the woods or desert and just as you're closing the trunk you realize that you forgot the duct tape........:grin:

Now that is a great one for the news letter!:grin: I'll bet we would never have to deal with another no pay customer, course might not have to deal with any customers!:roll:

480sparky

Selectively place on the face of a customer who stands behind you during a service call, who constantly asks questions.

sameguy

Occupation
Master Elec./JW retired
O.K. put on plate or glass cut into shapes use them on your Easter eggs; works great to make colors. thin strips for spirals kids loved it. Get your color wheels out.

Status
Not open for further replies.