Electrified Furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alwayslearningelec

Occupation
Estimator
Maybe this might be better suited for the LV area but I'll try here. When dealiing with electrified furniture where you provide a power & tel/data "infeed" and whip inot the furniture is there any raceway or boxes at the tel/data locations required to be installed by the EC inside the furniture or the wire just run in the furniture? It was my understanding that the EC just whipped into the furniture and snapped in receptacles.

Thanks.

Alwayslearningelec

Occupation
Estimator
I cannot believe you are still at this .... so many qualified estimators out of work yet you still have a job.

OH OH OH Iwire. Actually based on what I have learned and been told it is done exactly how I explained..whip into the electrified furniture. Just wanted to know for sure about the telecomm wiring. ;)

But that's okay.... I have had many meeting with people in my office, been to scope reviews, been to leveling meeting and they know what I'm capable of. It is amazing how man y estimators I know(who are not electricians) don't know what is involved in the installation of certain things.

iwire

Staff member
I'm very qualified

To do what?

Your above question (and the dozens that proceed it) makes it obvious you are trying to estimate tasks that you have no clue about .... none.

To me the fact you have this estimators job is a slap in the face for those that actually know how to do the job and have been laid off.

Have yourself a great day .......

controlled

To do what?

Your above question (and the dozens that proceed it) makes it obvious you are trying to estimate tasks that you have no clue about .... none.

To me the fact you have this estimators job is a slap in the face for those that actually know how to do the job and have been laid off.

WOW, I thought this was a professional forum. Some of these comments sound very childish, especially coming from a moderator.

iwire

Staff member
WOW, I thought this was a professional forum. Some of these comments sound very childish, especially coming from a moderator.

You are certainly free to express your opinion, just as I am free to express my own.

But maybe ... just maybe .... you should consider there is a history here.

Alwayslearningelec

Occupation
Estimator

Thank you!!! but you know what I rest my conscience on that fact the "karma is a bit#$" and in one form or another every wrong, out of line act always comes back.

glene77is

To me the fact you have this estimators job is a slap in the face
for those that actually know how to do the job and have been laid off.

Bob,
Thanks, for a (left handed) pat on the back.
The last time I was laid off,
I just got up and retired again.
Then I cranked up my antique VW Van and started making contacts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.