proposals available for viewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
I've got the file hosted here.

3 of 5 accepted? I think that is a record this cycle!

Anybody notice that Holt was absent this cycle?

There are some things I've noticed that the TCC will have to iron out by ROP time. Proposals that one CMP accepted that another (you know who you are, Number Five) didn't accept.

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
3 out of 5 is real good. Congratulations.

I've got the file hosted here.

3 of 5 accepted? I think that is a record this cycle!

Anybody notice that Holt was absent this cycle?

There are some things I've noticed that the TCC will have to iron out by ROP time. Proposals that one CMP accepted that another (you know who you are, Number Five) didn't accept.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Interesting that the code panel reject a change in the definition of readily accessible to include use of tools.. I don't quite understand the panels reasons for the rejection

Capable of being reached quickly for operation, renewal, or inspections without requiring those to whom ready access is requisite to climb over, or remove obstacles, or use tools, or to resort to portable ladders, and so forth.

Panel Statement: The proposal may decrease safety and add confusion for the user. The panel does not agree with the substantiation. This is not a clarification, but is a significant change in the definition and may create unintended consequences throughout the code.

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
I think I got one or two out of 20 this cycle. I'm going to have some fun this comment time. :)

It's funny because I had a list of proposals on my computer, maybe 10 or 12, and then the power went out for 5 days just before they needed to be sent in. I ended up using a car battery and an inverter just to get the data off of my hard drive the day before the deadline. I managed to get just 5 in before the deadline. After all is said and done I hope that the only real important one to me {680.74} actually makes it. Then I can stop with my typical Charlies Rule comment when I'm discussing that one with colleagues. :roll:

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
It's funny because I had a list of proposals on my computer, maybe 10 or 12, and then the power went out for 5 days just before they needed to be sent in. I ended up using a car battery and an inverter just to get the data off of my hard drive the day before the deadline. I managed to get just 5 in before the deadline. After all is said and done I hope that the only real important one to me {680.74} actually makes it. Then I can stop with my typical Charlies Rule comment when I'm discussing that one with colleagues. :roll:
Well you made it past phase 1. :thumbsup: I got one accepted and 3 others that were accepted in principle. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.