proposals available for viewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwire

Staff member
I just tried and got 8/25 again but my search is just your last name, perhaps there is another person with your last name.

don_resqcapt19

Staff member
Occupation
retired electrician
George,
There are there with the panel action and statement, but without any voting information or statements by individual panel members. This information is sent to the panel members for formal voting and comments. I tried to cut and past one of mine as an example but could not make it work.

raider1

Staff member
I have to laugh, of the 3 panels that have yet to publish their reports all my proposals fall within 2 of those 3 panels.:lol:

Panel 4 and Panel 17.

Chris

raider1

Staff member
Thanks, I read this after searching all 19 pages individually. :roll:
Two of mine that I found say Accepted what does that mean at this point?

That means that the CMP has accepted you proposal and it will be incorporated into the 2014 NEC, unless they are rejected at the comment stage.

3 of mine were rejected and 2 were accepted in principal.

I am going to submit comments on the 3 that were rejected.

Chris

don_resqcapt19

Staff member
Occupation
retired electrician
That means that the CMP has accepted you proposal and it will be incorporated into the 2014 NEC, unless they are rejected at the comment stage.

Chris
Chris,
Accepted at this point means they were accepted subject to the formal balloting. There have been cases where "directed votes" have changed the outcome...that is something that has been reported as accepted at the panel meeting could be reported as rejected when the actual ROP is published.

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician

Chris

When does the comment phase begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.