Other forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
I belong to the control.com forum/email list. Unfortunately, it has degraded from a general control forum to one dedicated mostly to GE gas turbine issues.

I belong to a number of firearms and outdoors related sites as well.

cadpoint

Forum anonymous.com; step one admitting I have a problem, I been assigned a sponsor!
Really.... here, ET; yahool pool not so much Eng-Tips; Garage Journal....

stevenje

Et has gotten better since the troublemakers have left but it definitely is not a MH. I moderate there also-- got gray hair from that job.

Hey! I didn't want to leave but they made me! All jokes aside, the MH forum and its members continuously help make me become a better electrician everyday. Thank everybody! :thumbsup:

Jraef

Moderator, OTD
Staff member
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Besides here, Eng-Tips.com, CR4.globalspec.com (more international and less moderated, but can be funny), E-T (but I don't get the running inside jokes), PracticalMachinist.com (Phase converters and VFDs) and LMPForum.com

chris1971

MH forum is a boulevard, ET is a street. EJT is a back alley in the ghetto. As described by a member awhile back.:)

Gold

Hi Guys. :bye:

I forgot about this place.

Since I usually frequent the back alley I figured I'd make my first post here.

Who missed me?

Gold

I miss you Gold- haven't seen much of you at ET either.

Thanks Dennis It's nice to feel welcomed, I can't seem to last more then a few hours over there without hiding behind a VPS so I just gave up for a while . Besides all the people who enjoy my brand of drama got thrown out with me. You should come visit us and let your inner demon loose once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.