Pimp My Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
I went out to my van to get my tools to look at my well pump controller, and thought I'd take some pictures of the inside of the van to show off the bins I built yesterday. I thought maybe some other guys took a perverse pleasure in re-organizing their vans, as I do. It's a 2002 E-250 that I aquired after having to give up the old '94 Silverado to some guys who needed the 4x4. I love the new space.

Here is a picture of my best friend, my $10 collapsing stool. It works great on trims. No knee pain for me!
:eek: :D

wyatt

Re: Pimp My Ride

where did you get the seat? all I can find is a car mecanic seat but it will not fold up

dillon3c

Originally posted by jimwalker:
Can we see it again in 3 weeks ?
Jim,
George probably keeps the interior of that truck organized like that 24/7,with at least two coats of turtle wax applied the outside too. :)

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager

Jim, what happens in three weeks? :)

Mike - 'Fraid not. :D

I'd like to see other's wheels too, if they're so inclined. If Wayne's back, I'd love to see his setup in the new van. :D

sparky_magoo

Awesome van. Great job. The ONLY reason I feel my utility truck is cooler, is because my employer provides it to me free of charge.

jwelectric

George check this out.

This is what I use to drive ground rods.

3609617-40238.jpg

jeff43222

This is what I use. It wasn't cheap (nor were the bits), but it's oh so fun to use. I also use it to bore holes in foundations and demo mortar between joists in basements. After I bought it, my only regret was that I didn't buy it sooner.

[ October 02, 2005, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: jeff43222 ]

sparky_magoo

That looks like the same one we have. It also makes a great jack hammer for small trenching jobs through rock.

al hildenbrand

Occupation
Electrical Contractor, Electrical Consultant, Electrical Engineer

Mike,

I'll see your brace & bit and raise you a 3/4" star drill. :D
s_openstockstardrills.jpg

[ October 03, 2005, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: al hildenbrand ]

Status
Not open for further replies.