AFCIs filling up the panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

templdl

OP has stated his panel is 200 amps in post 15. The 100 amp main serving a 42 circuit panel scenario does not apply to OP.

Thanks, that makes sense now.
I guess from my point of view it took 14 posts before the installation was described on post 15. The service was big enough to begin with on someone specified a smaller panel for whatever reason. If that were know up front the OP with have been answered in a couple of replies.
The problem with the OPs being vague and not being inclusive of describing their issue countless questions have to asked as if you were doing detective work to get to the bottom of the issue and then rabbit trails trying to follow based upon what ifs and then it takes more time to follow one thread let alone watching a number of threads than the time than I have available.
But this is one of the only professional forums with a great bunch of knowledgeable people.

kwired

Electron manager
Thanks, that makes sense now.
I guess from my point of view it took 14 posts before the installation was described on post 15. The service was big enough to begin with on someone specified a smaller panel for whatever reason. If that were know up front the OP with have been answered in a couple of replies.
The problem with the OPs being vague and not being inclusive of describing their issue countless questions have to asked as if you were doing detective work to get to the bottom of the issue and then rabbit trails trying to follow based upon what ifs and then it takes more time to follow one thread let alone watching a number of threads than the time than I have available.
But this is one of the only professional forums with a great bunch of knowledgeable people.

Nobody ever throw's any "what if's" into any discussions here:happyno:

Status
Not open for further replies.