Anyone want to hear some good news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark32

Thank you all very much for the kind words and advice. Let's see, at birth my son was 9lbs 2oz! We knew he'd be a bit large because my wife's blood sugar had been elevated throughout most of the pregnancy (Hence the planned c-section), however even the doctor was a bit surprised to see him at that size. It is an incredible moment when you see your child for the first time. I wanted to wait to the end to know the gender but my wife didn't sooo I actually knew the sex since December. I would post a pic but I would never hear the end of it from my wife. A friend of her's plasters tons of photos of her daughter online (Facebook) and each time my wife loses it. K8MHZ, that's a great post, my family is tight like that too, you don't see that too often, I hope to mirror that with my wife and kid. Gotta run, jr is getting hungry. Thanks again guys ~ Mark

jjhoward

Occupation
Owner TJ Electric
CONGRATULATIONS!

My son is 25 and living in Korea right now. I miss him like crazy. The time will zooom.
Take lots of pics.
Take care of whatever nice car you now have, he will love to get a shiny, pampered 20 something yr old car when he turns 16.5 yrs!

Good luck. Enjoy the LOVE.

revolt

Good for you. Congrats. Wait until they start asking you things like "If you were a fish would you bite my hook"? and "How much does France weigh"? Would not trade for the world

mivey

I was planning on wowing the doc with my mad plier skills by cutting the cord but my wife ended up getting a c-section and I decided not to venture to the other side of the curtain.
With your Kleins? Think how impressed he would have been when you whipped out the Kellum to help pull!

Congratulations!

billsnuff

CONGRATULATIONS! Always remember, the best gift you can give any child is your time. It's not cars and cloths and stuff, It's you.

I agree 100%.

Might I suggest starting the savings now. I did it with bonds, starting when he was born. My son is 27 and I have a good sum tucked away for him when the need arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.