Bundling Romex

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohm

Sure it might, if only one circuit was running hot. But does is not make sense that a safety code would have to be written in such a way that it is still safe under any reasonably possible conditions?

True, but to follow that a bit further, why allow any reduction for non-continous loads? Just add up all the circuit breakers and buy a larger MB.

tHowever, the bottom line is we still have the greatest Electrical Code in the greatest Country in the World, even w/ bundling rules.

iwire

Staff member
True, but to follow that a bit further, why allow any reduction for non-continous loads? Just add up all the circuit breakers and buy a larger MB.

I am not following you.

However, the bottom line is we still have the greatest Electrical Code in the greatest Country in the World, even w/ bundling rules.

I will give you a big amen on that. :smile:

Legrand

Ohm,

No I wasn't there for the inspection, I just added some spacer's, he called it good, and we closed it up, I wasn't going to argue, I knew what he was talking about and I thought he was right.

ohm

Ohm,

No I wasn't there for the inspection, I just added some spacer's, he called it good, and we closed it up, I wasn't going to argue, I knew what he was talking about and I thought he was right.

Yea he was just following policy, no sense getting upset about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.