Combination resistor circuit how to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

junkhound

Occupation
EE, power electronics specialty
First glance at the photo tried to figure out how to get current to flow thru the 3 holes :lol:

I M so dense thot the holes were part of the problem:eek:

Besoeker3

Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
As an exercise to OP, choose what the voltage between X and Z is.:)
That's a matter of calculation rather than choice and a bit of a red herring in the context of the problem as posed. But one of the multi-choice answers might send you in that direction which I think is a little bit naughty.

The usual advice is read what the question is, not what you think the question is.

ggunn

PE (Electrical), NABCEP certified
Occupation
Consulting Electrical Engineer - Photovoltaic Systems
That's a matter of calculation rather than choice and a bit of a red herring in the context of the problem as posed. But one of the multi-choice answers might send you in that direction which I think is a little bit naughty.
The real world is naughty, too.

Sahib

The usual advice is read what the question is, not what you think the question is.
The initial problem of OP is already solved. To enhance his understanding of similar problems, I posed him one more problem to solve in my last post the answer to which is one of the multiple choices in his OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.