IAEI pros vs cons

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can IAEI members add to this thread?

I am the 1st vice-president of our local Chapter, and a Board member of the Eastern Section, so I guess I am an IAEI member. ;)

Our chapter was closed for almost 2 years due to circumstances that cannot be mentioned here.

It took a tremendous amount of energy and time to restart it. The " new and improved chapter meetings are now very organized and informational. We get about 50-65 people attending the monthly meetings. CEUs are presented for those who need them and the 3 leading inspection companies are represented at each meeting, plus one city that has their own inspector.
We have 2 associate members on the board and we have many members who are thrilled with the chance to get this info. We also permit non-members to attend the meetings.

This does not happen without the effort of a bunch of people. If an area cannot find enough people to participate in organizing and running a chapter, there is no chance for it to occur.

Here is our old type meetings which use to include dinner - these meetings took too long.
Oct-31-02029.jpg

Now we have shorter meetings, classroom style and very informative.
IAEI925083.jpg

IAEI4240813.jpg

If you live anywhere near the Tappen Zee Bridge, Westchester NY, I am inviting you as a guest to come to any of our meetings. You will be my guest and I will pay for your experience of a well run IAEI meeting/experience.

P.S.
Although being a part of the meetings is time consuming and sometimes a pain, the rewards far outweigh the effort put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.