Line Side Tap Neutral count as GEC to main panel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaggedben

Occupation
Solar and Energy Storage Installer
I never reay disagreed with you in this respect... but I had to suppress expressing any such sentiment to get you to where you now are.

I point out that I said something 40 posts ago, and you take credit for getting me there. Whatever...:roll:

The biggest issue is that the NEC has no term for non-service utility to private conductors. Another issue that many forget in this respect is the NEC attempts to align its terms in this area with that of the NESC, which is what POCO's go by for the most part

Or the NEC could just take a simple, sensible route of calling a service what a service actually is nowadays (a connection which may transfer power in either direction at a given time). Eventually the POCO's will have to catch up anyway.

ggunn

PE (Electrical), NABCEP certified
Occupation
Consulting Electrical Engineer - Photovoltaic Systems
You certainly have a knack for taking things out of context... :eek:
Seriously, guys, I think it's about time you called it a draw and walked away. The signal to noise ratio has gotten pretty low in here.

Smart $

Esteemed Member
Seriously, guys, I think it's about time you called it a draw and walked away. The signal to noise ratio has gotten pretty low in here.
In the category of Service Disconnecting Means or not, I dare to say I am the undisputed champion... :thumbsup:

I could care less about textual irregularities... :happyyes:

:bye:

ggunn

PE (Electrical), NABCEP certified
Occupation
Consulting Electrical Engineer - Photovoltaic Systems
In the category of Service Disconnecting Means or not, I dare to say I am the undisputed champion... :thumbsup:

I could care less about textual irregularities... :happyyes:

:bye:
What I could care less about is who is the undisputed champion. Give it a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.