MC Cable Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

NixEng

Well, this issue has finally been put to rest, although, at Thursday's meeting, the City Building Official & the Electrical Contractor continued to insist that this issue is code compliant. For those of you who were curious the project was in Moultrie, GA. :roll:

imaee

Well, this issue has finally been put to rest, although, at Thursday's meeting, the City Building Official & the Electrical Contractor continued to insist that this issue is code compliant. For those of you who were curious the project was in Moultrie, GA. :roll:
I know some guys down there (probably different from the ones you were dealing with). I'll send them a note and ask them if they know what's up with the inspector.

imaee

I know some guys down there (probably different from the ones you were dealing with). I'll send them a note and ask them if they know what's up with the inspector.
The email I got back said everything was worked out and the issue corrected.

Skokian

Termination & Transition of MC Cabling.

Termination & Transition of MC Cabling.

I think the best guidance, both code and installation wise, can be obtained from the manufacturer of the MC cable.

They likely won't want their product used in either an illegal nor an unsafe way.

Regards . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.