New Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cow

Occupation
Electrician
Seriously......Hurk?

How long do I gotta troll these boards before you guys show me the secret handshake and let me dole out the smackdown?:lol:

I'm only kidding, don't let Hurk ban me.

:D

hurk27

:lol:
Seriously......Hurk?

How long do I gotta troll these boards before you guys show me the secret handshake and let me dole out the smackdown?:lol:

I'm only kidding, don't let Hurk ban me.

:D

Well it only took me 11 years and over 7k post:D

But don't worry I'll have my eye on you:angel:

And Thank you Chris and everyone else

I just hope I can give back some of the help that so many others on here have given me over the years.
It has been many years of not just learning but having fun while being a part of a much bigger picture, traveling to many IAEI meetings across the country, and meeting so many others that have made the electrical trade their life, as was said to me that this is not just another job but a life time of fulfillment and experiences that many trades do not have, to be part of something that almost every human around the world uses and needs to fulfill their lives, and to have a part of making it safe for those that do.

I may make many wrong statements and give some wrong answers as I have kind of a Yoda way of asking a question by making a statement and hoping someone will correct me if I'm wrong, it is kind of my way of learning, So feel free to question my response as this makes me try harder at looking up the right answers and remember I'm just another human trying to give back what was freely given to me. I just don't always remember it the right way for some reason:lol: but I try my best to get the right answer out.

So thank you for the chance to give back.:thumbsup:

iwire

Staff member
So thank you for the chance to give back.:thumbsup:

You say thanks now, wait until after the Internet forum monitoring chip is implanted in your arm. :happyyes:

colossalSyringe.jpg

iMuse97

O

OK, you can tell him what really happened, Bob threw a dart at a dart board and it hit Indiana, now he's a moderator. :lol:

Welcome Wayne.

I thought it had something to do with Indiana being the only southern state north of the Mason-Dixon line. O well... we got him in anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.