new name for electrical company

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyjwc

Staff member
I wouldn't get to cute with things. Cutesy advertising has been around for years.

Rosies truck stop: "Eat and get gas"

Bryer Mortuary: "People are dying to get in"

You get the idea. Now I love a good one liner as much as the next guy, but if you want truth in advertising most contractors would have, "don't worry about cost, we'll make it right if it costs every dime you've got", on their trucks.:roll::grin:

stud696981

Ghetto Electric?..and under the name put ?No Permit, No Problem.?

It might raise some red flags with the local inspectors, but I still think it would be funny.

jute

Hello Again,
Thanks to all for your input this far and I didn't expect to get this much response. I like Power Saver and Watts Electric I've considered using before as my toll free number is 1-888-WATTS 4 U. I really like Tight Watt but it might be to cutesy. I can't afford $5000,00 but I will double the offer if you come up with a slogan/logo to go with it so please keep them coming and I really appreciate the help...Jerry

All you have to do is send me $5,000 and I'll send you a name, unique selling proposition (USP) and a logo.

Simply put, folks like the personal touch, and they need to know what it is that you offer. Some success stories include Men's Wearhouse ("I Guarantee It!") and Olga Bras (There really is an Olga- and I'm her!). (Quoted by renosteinke)
renosteinke> I moved to LA in 1998 but I grew up in the Reno/Sparks area, any snow yet??

I also Thought of just using my initials as in "GWB Electrical Services but want to try and get energy savings incorporated with it somewhere...

Last edited:

hardworkingstiff

A-Green Electric Company, INC.

The A part gets you close to the beginning of the ads and the Green part attracts discretionary spending.

I expect more than a $25 card if you use it please.

GUNNING

Magic Smoke Hurders. Call us when the magic smoke gets loose and we will rassle it back in them thar wires.

or

FREE Electric! When price is no object! (that would be cutting to the bussiness endgame from the get go.) Remember ya get what ya pay for.

CopperTone

Superior Energy Electric Corp

"Saving you Watts of Energy"

or

"your last name" Electric Corp

"Saving you Watts of Energy"

(wait a minute - I might use that slogan)

or

"Saving You Energy - One Watt at a Time"

Status
Not open for further replies.