Phone jack needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

curt swartz

Electrical Contractor - San Jose, CA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Ken

If you can?t find one or don?t want to spend time looking my suppliers have them in stock. I will be happy to either have them ship one or I can pick it up and ship it to you myself.

480sparky

Ken

If you can?t find one or don?t want to spend time looking my suppliers have them in stock. I will be happy to either have them ship one or I can pick it up and ship it to you myself.

I'll make some calls Monday AM and see what I can dig up. I'll keep you in mind, though.........thanks!

480sparky

That's something I changed my first day here. It's much easier if you show posts oldest-first. Just a recommendation.

Not for me. If the oldest post shows first, and there's more than 10 posts, I gotta click on "Last Page", then see how many posts there have been since I last read it.

By reversing them, I'm usually on the same page as the last post I read.

In other words, I just scroll down until I see a post I recognize, then work my way back up. If the forum's software made it possible to take me to the last post I had read, that would be great.

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
If the forum's software made it possible to take me to the last post I had read, that would be great.
As a matter of fact, it does. Just click on the little
firstnew.gif
next to the thread title.

Now that I know you didn't know that, I understand your frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.