Question to Mr. Holt or ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Arendt

Within Mike's graphics in various texts it appears to be a 'connector' on all EGC's entering/exiting enclosures.

We are trying to determine what NEC Article Mike (or the Graphic Artist) is quoting for the connector, and basically what 'connector'

As I can't send an e-mail to Mike or Steve, I have to post it here.

John:smile:

rcarroll

I've never seen the graphics, but, I'll try to answer your question. Look in 110.14 for electrical connections. Hope that helps. Then again, it doesn't tell you what connectors to use.

John Arendt

Celtic:
Yes, the linked graphic, and most/all of Mike's graphics within the site and in his text books.

Hopefully, one of the mods can send this ?? to Mike or Steve, as they have no e-mail link.

John

John Arendt

Roger:
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but your link, and going thru that link before sends me & everyone else back to the main forum page???

John

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
John, go to the home page and under the banner click on the "Contact us" button. Let me know if that doesn't work.

Roger

celtic

John,
The page I linked to has a multitude of images on it...if any of them are the pic you are talking about, let us know ~ link to the pic or give us the aricle number.

I clicked on Roger's link and was taken to a page with contact info.

John Arendt

Roger:
Round & round I go. The link page has a pic of Mike (& Steve) and the next link takes you back to the main forum page.

PS, it's quitting time at office....1-1/2 hr ride home, be back later.

John
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
John, I see what you are saying. :confused: I'll get back to you a little later.

Roger

celtic

roger said:
John, go HERE to ask Mike or Steve a question.

Roger
I think is where we hit the road block....following the link above, then going to Steve's little bit:
Technical Editorial Director
Book Errors
Steve Arne
[ About Steve ]
[ Click Here to Submit a Technical Question ] <~~~~clicking here takes the user to here ~~~> http://forums.mikeholt.com/

Under all the other folks picture:
sean2.jpg

[ Contact Sean ]

The "contact link" is (javascript: PopContactForm('Sean'); HOWEVER....neither Steve or Mike have the "CONTACT ME" link....just a link back here.

...and round and round John goes....I hope he's not to dizzy on the way home, but it would be understandable .

celtic

John,
I see what you are saying with the pix....I'll have something up for you by the time you get home....hopefully ;)

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
celtic said:
...and round and round John goes....I hope he's not to dizzy on the way home, but it would be understandable .

Yes it would.

Roger

iwire

Staff member
IMO there is no NEC need for that 'Kenny Clamp'.

Run the EGC through a hole and bond it to the enclosure by other means. (As in the neutral bar)

Status
Not open for further replies.