Rocky Mountain Region Meet & Greet

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
RMMG.jpg

Left to Right: Dave (~Shado~), Ken DePue (480Sparky), Dave Barclay (barclayd), Jim Johnson (jljohnson), Ron Carroll (rcarroll), and George Stolz.

The schmuck on the far right forgot to bring the stickers (saw them sitting on the table when I got home), so my cunning plan to cheat the post office of a stamp or two fell by the wayside. :roll:

Other than that, I'd say it was a great night, had fun, and it was nice of each of the guys to take some time to get together. :cool:

480sparky

Stop if you need to stretch your legs. They are having some sort of gathering of the Pawnee Indians there this weekend. Also building a Firemans Museum just West of the cluster over the interstate.

Thunderhead Brewery makes some good stuff.

Wave on the way by, I live just 8 miles North, or if you climb up to the top of the winged horse thingies on the Museum I am the new yellow(?) house with a two car garage. No lawn & no motion lights. Bring your tools, I need some work done.

I won't be going back through until Thursday. And I only brought my Klien 10-in-1.

~Shado~

George...Thanks for putting the time in to get this together.

Thanks to everyone for taking time out of their schedules to attend.

Had a wonderful time, getting to see and know everyone. Loved the horror stories, and jokes. :grin:

Will have to try and do it again.

Dave

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Not sure this is better but it helps us see George hiding in the shadows. :grin: We can also see Ron who probably owes everyone on the forum a beer.

ry%3D400

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I love it when people bust our chops for not closing every off topic thread (which is what we should be doing) and then complain when we do. :grin:
You know I wasn't complaining. Busting chops--- well yeah, that's what I do well. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.