Roughing nightmares in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim W in Tampa

I agree. Short of threatening my life or the lives of my family there's nothing that would get me to that point. However, not everyone has the same boiling point. Just think about what it must take to get someone to that level. It's one thing to fail a job for minor stuff like a KO missing from a box on a job worth a few hundred dollars but quite another when a job is in the tens of thousands of dollars. Most inspectors would just say "put a KO seal in the box" and give you a passed sticker to allow the job to move forward. This guy will fail the job and come back 3 days later to re-inspect.
Most inspectors either trust you or they don't. On minor things if your on the job they will tell you to fix and go ahead and pass it. Now if your not there then that leaves him with a problem of it might not get fixed.

The OP seems to have a guy that failed in the EC buisness and is now out to make others life pure h---. I would do everything i could to help him find a new job flipping burgers.

Mr.Sparkle

Bingo !!! And we have a winner folks. From what I've been told this guy was one of the worst EC's and did the shoddiest work around.

I've been told that one of the inspectors that used to work the town I live in was the worst EC back in the day, aside from the shoddy work he apparently used to leave pipe and material and wire all over his property in a residential neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.