Schedule 80 along residential driveway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin
First I will start by saying this jurisdiction does not require plan review of any electrical installation - not my call.
The engineering part is not my job either, that is your work ;)
The installation will be inspected... although I have not seen this before, it should be interesting.

There is power down at the other building, but it was installed a long time ago and is not sufficient for the work. At this time I am not really sure what this whole job is really all about... except they need to try and install this through bedrock and other underground obstacles.
I will know more when I know more.

hmspe

Occupation
PE
Pierre,

Some jobs just sound so interesting that they raise lots of questions. If you have opportunity to post after the inspection I'd be interested in knowing what they did and how they did it.

Martin

gndrod

Pierre, This project has piqued my interest in wondering why a drilled deep well submersible wasn't considered. Seems that the aquafir would be pretty near the cliff base level. That would allow dropping down the power wire messenger attached to 900' Yardney plastic well piping without any cliff secured methods. The drilling fee would be a lot cheaper than what is being considered. Just thought I'd ask. rbj, Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.