emahler

ceb said:
Can we get secret "decoder" rings?:grin: :grin: :grin:

Here you go
ring.gif

cadpoint

You make the call

You make the call

If one saves a forum post to your desk-top, a sudo symbol of a square root sign appears.

If you have MH in your favorites it's display as a lamp with the mortar board and tassel, which also happens to be his company logo if one look at the bottom of his web page... :rolleyes:

Of course that's not the same as MH as your default web page,:grin:
then you only see the little logo in the browser window, in the Higher versions of software...

It's not a secret and I would shake his hand, and would use any decal of his, when available....

Last edited:

360Youth

dezwitinc said:
I'm on a roll tonight.
Anyone have any ideas for a secret logo that we could post in the back windows of our vehicles or on our shirts to identify diehard forum memebers?

That's assuming we are away from the forum long enough to be seen in public. :cool:

mikeames

Occupation
Teacher - Master Electrician - 2017 NEC
I would not mind. Some changes could / might be made. I have the .png file if anyone wants it.

boboelectric

dezwitinc said:
I'm on a roll tonight.
Anyone have any ideas for a secret logo that we could post in the back windows of our vehicles or on our shirts to identify diehard forum memebers?
Imagine that you are on the highway or on vacation, see the secret sign, and find out that that guy in front of you is Celtic or iwire or brian john.
You might even be lucky enough to hook up with Jim W in Tampa.
I'll take the front on this.
ONLY USE BOB OGLESBY ELECTRIC

Status
Not open for further replies.