Square D Contactor... need urgent help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emahler

Greg,

i fully understand...just joking with you...i've been in similar situations more times than i care to admit...

however, after reading that running a schematic was a waste of time and before you writing that he was quitting...I was about to add that I retract everything I said a week ago, and that you need to let him go.

he's not a commercial J-man...this was well out of his comfort zone and he was incapable of grasping it. Not saying he never will, just not at this time...

but that issue is resolved...

Wanted: Quality minded Service Electrician!

Wanted: Quality minded Service Electrician!

So, does anyone know a quality minded licensed JW service electrician in Colorado Springs... that's looking for a job?

Good pay, company van, little to no supervision, and he gets to work for yours truly! :grin:

emahler

So, does anyone know a quality minded licensed JW service electrician in Colorado Springs... that's looking for a job?

Good pay, company van, little to no supervision, and he gets to work for yours truly! :grin:

pay my relocation expenses, and $150k a year, and you won't have to supervise me at all:D

Greg,

i fully understand...just joking with you...i've been in similar situations more times than i care to admit...

however, after reading that running a schematic was a waste of time and before you writing that he was quitting...I was about to add that I retract everything I said a week ago, and that you need to let him go.

he's not a commercial J-man...this was well out of his comfort zone and he was incapable of grasping it. Not saying he never will, just not at this time...

but that issue is resolved...

I have to admit, I do agree. Wednesday night, I almost gave him his last check... Now, I don't have to worry about it.

I was angry the first time, and everyone told me to calm down... It was the second time that really got to me, and him telling me he is calling it a day...

So, as this thread wraps up, I want to say thank you to everyone for thier support.

I especially want to say thanks to Dave Pritchard and Cow!

They sent diagrams and I called Dave at least 3 times...

THANK YOU!

Greg

ctmike

I have to admit, I do agree. Wednesday night, I almost gave him his last check... Now, I don't have to worry about it.

I was angry the first time, and everyone told me to calm down... It was the second time that really got to me, and him telling me he is calling it a day...

well the good part is he left on his own. no unemployment marks against you if you had to let him go

Status
Not open for further replies.