Stack unit washer and dryer

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMC1302

Curious to where this is located. Noticed the USMC sticker on what appears to be a gov't supply system soap dispenser? Looks like a custodial closet/mech room. Base safety inspector?

fbhwt

Electrical Systems Inspector
Occupation
Curious to where this is located. Noticed the USMC sticker on what appears to be a gov't supply system soap dispenser? Looks like a custodial closet/mech room. Base safety inspector?

Quantico, Good eye! USR or base safety

Last edited:

USMC1302

Spent a lot of time in Q-town. No issue with the stacked laundry unit other than the flex vent hose. I think base safety should be more concerned with that. If that is a barracks area, I'd have to gig them on a field day inspection...they always forget to clean the lint trap and behind the washer/dryer :lol:

fbhwt

Occupation
Spent a lot of time in Q-town. No issue with the stacked laundry unit other than the flex vent hose. I think base safety should be more concerned with that. If that is a barracks area, I'd have to gig them on a field day inspection...they always forget to clean the lint trap and behind the washer/dryer :lol:

Not a barracks, I think base safety needs to understand how a GFCI works and why they are required by code in certain areas. This is a dedicated 30a 208v single phase circuit, not a general purpose 15 or 20 amp 125v circuit that someone could possibly plug something into. To bad they didn't look at the ocpd, it was a 80a breaker,#10awg feeding receptacle, also on the other side of the stack washer and dryer there is a 20a GFCI.

Status
Not open for further replies.