temporary power

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwire

Staff member
No, I just think the continuous challenges just touched me the wrong way.:ashamed1:

:)

The internet is tough sometimes.

If we were in person we could hear your tone, without hearing the tone we fill in the blanks ourselves and sometimes those assumptions are far off.

kwired

Electron manager
I, for one, am thankful when someone here lets me know stuff like that. The difference is that it is 6-4 not 6-3 with a ground. Riddle me this, what difference does it make which terminal the green wire is hooked to as long as it is the same on both ends?
In reality it doesn't matter, until someone takes something apart to fix/replace it and doesn't pay attention to how it was originally connected. I usually try to look at such connections when I didn't make the original connection as sometimes you do find one that isn't what you might expect.

Hopefully your kidding, But I was asked that exact question when I rejected this connection for a swimming pool

Was that green actually a used as a neutral conductor or did they land the equipment grounding conductor on that (looks like a combination GFCI/AFCI) breaker? Guess it is a single pole breaker so there about has to be a neutral required for the circuit.:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.