Thinking about the next guy, running conduit

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter d

IMO here's what started it all....read it, and tell me Im wrong?

Electrical work is all about dealing with the situation at hand. There's no need to trash the guy who came before. You just tell the customer what needs to be done and move on.

Mule

Electrical work is all about dealing with the situation at hand. There's no need to trash the guy who came before. You just tell the customer what needs to be done and move on.

I didnt trash anyone, I told the truth, that it would take longer and its not my fault....

Mule

Is that all it takes? You don't have to answer this, but I am very curious now how old a fella you might be? Mule, I like you fine, and we can stay friends, but it sorta tickles me that this thread can affect you that much.

Im not tickled at all....in fact Im quite ticked off, especially when someone else finds it entertaining......That's tells me alot...

Mule

Seriously, if you guys will re-read my post in this thread, youll find that I meant no harm to anyone....and Im offended by some of the comments..BYE

peter d

Seriously, if you guys will re-read my post in this thread, youll find that I meant no harm to anyone....and Im offended by some of the comments..BYE

Mr Mule, please lighten up. Nobody here has any malicious motives when they post, or at least I don't think anybody does. In fact, many of us are just trying to help, and we do so on our free time.

frizbeedog

...and any opinions offered by the members meant no harm to you.

Seriously.

:smile:

iwire

Staff member
Still waiting iwire....

All you have to do is read the thread and it is clear, you feel your way is the only way. It comes across loud and clear.

And again, that fine, your entitled to your opinion, but don't expect us to all agree.

stickboy1375

Mule, I just read this thread from start to finish, its obvious you have an opinion, (your allowed to BTW.) but I dont agree with it, and neither did some of the other folks here. no biggie, get over it. Its just like telling someone what religion to believe in, its just not going to happen. And you picked the perfect handle by the way. It fits you perfect.

iwire

Staff member
I see you {Marc} and Iwire stick together, no matter what......

That could not be further from the truth, Marc and I agree on what we agree on and when we do not agree we say so.

Marc does not get upset when I disagree with him and I only cry a tiny bit when he disagrees with me. :smile:

It is my impression Marc is a very skilled electrician but knows when that needs to take a back seat to running a successful business.

mdshunk

That could not be further from the truth, Marc and I agree on what we agree on and when we do not agree we say so.

Marc does not get upset when I disagree with him and I only cry a tiny bit when he disagrees with me. :smile:

It is my impression Marc is a very skilled electrician but knows when that needs to take a back seat to running a successful business.

Right. If he only knew how many of my posts you have edited or zapped into oblivion. In fact, Bob banned me as a user from this whole forum for a short period of time. To that end, "it's just business".

stickboy1375

I only cry when Iwire disagrees with me.

waaahmbulance.jpg

iwire

Staff member
In fact, Bob banned me as a user from this whole forum for a short period of time. To that end, "it's just business".

Or the time your posted one of my PMs on the forum. :D

I actually found it kind of funny that someone would think you and I where each others yes men. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.