Tips for memorizing Power Wheel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zog

I like the tattoos.

Yeah, apparantly my thinking of an electrician actualy understanding electrical thoery was way off base and I apologize to everyone. I guess I have no clue what I am talking about and this sort of thing is not necessary. from, the responesed I have recived I guess I don't live in "the real world". Get a tatoo, or a watch, or write it on the bottom of your shoe. I will now return to my "bizzaro world".

jwjrw

Yeah, apparantly my thinking of an electrician actualy understanding electrical thoery was way off base and I apologize to everyone. I guess I have no clue what I am talking about and this sort of thing is not necessary. from, the responesed I have recived I guess I don't live in "the real world". Get a tatoo, or a watch, or write it on the bottom of your shoe. I will now return to my "bizzaro world".

It's a Charlotte thing Zog. Outsiders don't get us. :grin:

mivey

Yeah, apparantly my thinking of an electrician actualy understanding electrical thoery was way off base and I apologize to everyone.
Yeah, you are way behind the times. Why learn how stuff really works when everything is done by software?. If you can't trust the computer, who can you trust?

Why hire a real engineer when you can buy a software package that makes all the engineering calculations for you? Just retire the old has-beens and hire some kid out of school with some kind of technical degree. All he really needs to know is how to run a computer. By the way, can you teach the secretary how to run that so we can run a few jobs while you are on vacation? :roll:

I'll quit before I start ranting. :grin:

NE (9.06 miles @5.9 Degrees from Winged Horses)
Occupation
EC - retired
I am so glad to know that some of you work with these formulas each and every day with the need to instantly recall from memory every formula you have ever learned. Very good. Some of us need cheat sheets. Some of us cut our proverbial teeth making spreedsheets on their very first $3000 computer so we would not have to check our own math for mistakes. (I can't read my own writing most of the time) Having a cheat sheet does mean you do not have the slightest idea. It just means you can't remember the damn formula. Lighten up.

mivey

...Let him get his feet wet before you think he needs to swim.

...Having a cheat sheet does mean you do not have the slightest idea. It just means you can't remember...
Did not mean it that way. My college text books are full of formula sheets that I created while studying.

I just got off on a side rant. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

ArchieMedes

In my case, I just memorize the 2 base formulas, P=IE (as in PIE) and E=IR (basic ohm's law). From there you can derive any formula with regards to those 4 variables. For me, those 2 formulas are enough. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.