tornado shelter under slab with vent

Status
Not open for further replies.

difowler1

back up generator

back up generator

My thought would be that when the tornado, that you are hiding in the shelter from, destroys the house, I'm pretty sure that you won't have power any way.

They had me install a chase to the outside of the house for a future back up generator. If the tornado doesnt carry off the generator, they will have power someday when they actually get the generator installed. My personal plan is to leave the area when the news man says a storm's trajectory would eventually put the tornado near my house. I'll come back and visit the ruins. I would have never made a good Katrina hold out.

MasterTheNEC

CEO and President of Electrical Code Academy, Inc.
Occupation
CEO
They had me install a chase to the outside of the house for a future back up generator. If the tornado doesnt carry off the generator, they will have power someday when they actually get the generator installed. My personal plan is to leave the area when the news man says a storm's trajectory would eventually put the tornado near my house. I'll come back and visit the ruins. I would have never made a good Katrina hold out.
I'm pretty sure that if the Tornado carries off the house....it will also carry off the generator as well.:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.