What are your thoughts on The Blue Book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Shado~

drbond24 said:
$540 is 54% of $2000? :grin:

No...thats the math formula for the BIG spender EC that under sales his services.
You know...they go out at night, buy 4 drinks @ $5/ea...tip $20 each time. Then the next morning, brag about the wild night out since they blew $100+......:roll:

electricmanscott

Fire Alarm said:
My monthly Ad budget is $2000. This is just a small element of it. :smile:

I don't care how big or small your ad budget is. I think $540.00 bucks a month is a lot of money for something like this.

I hope it works out.

Last edited:

celtic

Fire Alarm said:
It's a 2 year contract and I'm paying $540 a month.
electricmanscott said:
Holy sweet fried chicken.

That's $12,960 dollars. Good luck with that.
Guess where I will not be advertising.

Fire Alarm said:
My monthly Ad budget is $2000. This is just a small element of it. :smile:
celtic said:
54% is "just a small element"?
drbond24 said:
$540 is 54% of $2000? :grin:

Oops...missed the 2yr contract portion

cowboyjwc

Staff member
I've known about the Blue Book for years, but the only time I ever used it was when I was looking for someone to move a building to the local historical park. A very niche market. I will say though that they ended up moving several buildings for us and they were even shown on Modern Marvels when they were moving a 100 year old church for us. We probably gave them about $100,000+ worth of business.

bradleyelectric

cowboyjwc said:
I've known about the Blue Book for years, but the only time I ever used it was when I was looking for someone to move a building to the local historical park. A very niche market. I will say though that they ended up moving several buildings for us and they were even shown on Modern Marvels when they were moving a 100 year old church for us. We probably gave them about $100,000+ worth of business.

k, I know just where to advertise next time I want to move someones building.

cowboyjwc

Staff member
bradleyelectric said:
k, I know just where to advertise next time I want to move someones building.

Sorry, my point was, as I said, he has a very niche market. I would think that you would get more dollar for dollar from the phone book or insert mailers.

bradleyelectric

cowboyjwc said:
Sorry, my point was, as I said, he has a very niche market. I would think that you would get more dollar for dollar from the phone book or insert mailers.

I liked your post and took it as how you were explaining it. I've just been in a goofy mood since last nights posts. My son kept asking me what I was laughing at while I was reading them.

cowboyjwc

Staff member
bradleyelectric said:
I liked your post and took it as how you were explaining it. I've just been in a goofy mood since last nights posts. My son kept asking me what I was laughing at while I was reading them.

Well shoot, If you wanted a laugh I'm usually pretty good at that.:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.