What do you look like . . . again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

76nemo

What a great thread! It's great to see some of us outside of the profession. We all lead double lives. For most of us, the second life starts when the time clock stops.

Nicely done Charlie. I tried this before and I think I got two hits. Glad everyone stepped in. It's funny, because we can never put a face behind a story or background:grin:

I'll have to rate this as one of the best threads ever;)

Don't stop now.......................

Nicely done!

mxslick

Here's a pic of me from about a year ago, I still look pretty much the same. :)

attachment.php

I haven't been snowboarding in a long time though.. :)

stickboy1375

76nemo said:
What a great thread! It's great to see some of us outside of the profession. We all lead double lives. For most of us, the second life starts when the time clock stops.

Nicely done Charlie. I tried this before and I think I got two hits. Glad everyone stepped in. It's funny, because we can never put a face behind a story or background:grin:

I'll have to rate this as one of the best threads ever;)

Don't stop now.......................

Nicely done!

I have to agree, this was one of the most enjoyable threads to read in a very long time.

cowboyjwc

Staff member
I too agree.

Maybe we could start another one that shows us doing something we enjoy, other than work, maybe a vacation pic or one fishing, etc. Though some of you already have.

tonyou812

cowboyjwc said:
I too agree.

Maybe we could start another one that shows us doing something we enjoy, other than work, maybe a vacation pic or one fishing, etc. Though some of you already have.
This is what I did for fun in the summer of 91-98
The other one is me and bro in law in Antigua 08
And the last is me and heather getting married in Barbados 01

Last edited:

ItsHot

Awewsome!

Awewsome!

SEO said:
I think that this thread may be one for all time! Very neat and enjoyable thread:grin: .
I have to agree this is an AWESOME thread! It is nice seeing the faces here that are always willing to help!! I was late getting onboard with this thread. So here is a quick picture of me enjoying hangging out here with you guys!....:smile:

frizbeedog

cowboyjwc said:
Well I made the suggestion, but I can't seem to get the photos resized so my daughter is going to do it and I'll post them asap.:smile:

Computer trouble? Find the nearest twelve year old.

;)
:grin:

G0049

frizbeedog said:

;)

And since daylight saving time ends this weekend, have him/her reset the VCR and DVD while they're there! :D

BTW, did anybody ever get an answer to the question about what we are wasting when its not daylight saving time?

cowboyjwc

Staff member
frizbeedog said:

;)

:D Well she's actually 24, but her husband is a programer and is working for FOX designing web sites, he's done American Idol and some others, 26 making 100K a year.

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
Status
Not open for further replies.