What Happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

macmikeman

George, I noticed the other day your signature had changed recently. Please let me congradulate you on your fourth year of "House monkeying". There are not many 4th year individuals with your grasp of the trade and codebook out there. Hurrah, and good for you.

JohnE

macmikeman said:
George, I noticed the other day your signature had changed recently. Please let me congradulate you on your fourth year of "House monkeying". There are not many 4th year individuals with your grasp of the trade and codebook out there. Hurrah, and good for you.

In all seriousness, there are a lot of 20 year men without his grasp of the trade and code out there. I see them every day.

This forum is not a good representation of the cross section of electricians. It is a good representation of the cross section of electricians who want to grow and learn and propagate the industry.

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
macmikeman said:
George, I noticed the other day your signature had changed recently. Please let me congradulate you on your fourth year of "House monkeying".
Actually, it should have changed almost a year ago - I can't count too good. I've been in my fourth year since 6/22/05. I'm hoping to take my journeyman at the end of the month. I need to get to studying soon.

Thanks to you and John for the kind words - I owe all of you for what I've learned here. :)

mario

yo George .. I too am impresed with your knowledge of the code .. good luck with your test. doesn't seem like you'll have to study much ... only one question though .. how much "Commercial" experience do you have .. being that you sign as "House Monkey" .. up here (AK) we must have a certain amount of commercial experience not just residential .. I'm assuming you do have the necessary time .. I hope you don't take the question wrong .. I've learned a lot about the code because of your participation and actually study it more myself because of that fact .. have a great day ... m

paul32

Search function

Search function

The most annoying thing in the search function is it ignores short words, that can be an important part of the search. Try searching for RHH.

Another thing I have noticed, all words of a search need to be in the same post. The advanced search has an option to display threads or posts. If you are displaying threads it should search the whole thread also. Or at least there should be a way to search for a thread that has some list of words across posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.