Working backwords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Sparkle

Did you tell him about the Mike Holt Forum?

Did you tell him your Log-in name ?

Geeez of course not, at least not yet anyway.....I have to let this post go a few pages deep first. :D

The only reason this guy is so busy is that he is unproductive and it takes him twice as long to do a job.

I don't really feel this way, like I said I honestly feel for the guy and wonder why he works like he does, that all. I do whatever he wants.

All in all after three days of it I was just on a tear yesterday I guess.........maybe I should just look the other way and worry about me and whats mine but sometimes I cant help it I guess.

growler

Don't get me wrong he is a very nice guy but MAAAAAAAN twisted romex everywhere, single gang 3 ways all over the place, 345647547524523 individually run pieces of romex stapled all cockeyed, 4 ways "stump" him, wire paths that make absolutely no sense, running and stap[ling ONE wire at a time where you will be putting MANY more, I could go on and on and on you get the idea.............IMHO he has little if any design ability and no ability to look at the big picture.

Probably why the guy is so cheap. He doesn't feel very confident in his abilities. He has learned to do a few simple task and for those task and his level of training he may be paid very well.

Many companies hire employees with minimal abilities ( just enough to do the work) because they come cheaper than highly qualified workers. Many GCs use subs that have just enough knowledge to get the job done if they work cheap enough.

Don't fool yourself there is a big demand for those willing to work cheap.

Mr.Sparkle

Why? He sounds happy. If his way works for him, and he makes enough to keep the wolves away from his door, do what he pays you to do, enjoy his company, and leave him alone.

Listen, all I was doing was venting because I personally feel that if you are going to choose to put yourself out there and take money for your services you should put some pride in your work, it is a direct representation of you.

Besides if I did not say a word and instead just snapped pictures of the work and posted it up here the vast majority of you naysayers would be all over it like flies on........

oh and I meant to quote iwire not 220 on the previous post I dunno what happen there.....

Karl H

Listen, all I was doing was venting because I personally feel that if you are going to choose to put yourself out there and take money for your services you should put some pride in your work, it is a direct representation of you.

Besides if I did not say a word and instead just snapped pictures of the work and posted it up here the vast majority of you naysayers would be all over it like flies on........

oh and I meant to quote iwire not 220 on the previous post I dunno what happen there.....

I totally agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.