Am I to high(pool wiring)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickboy1375

AV ELECTRIC said:
Ive Given Bids To Many People And They Said Thats Way To Expensive And They Will Get Someone Else. Were Saying That If They Want To Do A Portion Of The Work Like Digging The Trench Why Not. Dont Have To Worry About Underground Services Or Big Rocks. I Understand If You Are Slow You Might Not Suggest This Approach But If Your Busy And Dont Have Time To Do As Perscribed By The Original Gentlemen Where The Ho Wanted It Done The Next Day And He Would Have To Charge For Overtime Implications. Maybe He Can Limit His Scope Of Work Do It For The Price He Suggested And Make More Money Than He Would Have Made Doing The Complete Job.

Capitalizing every first letter in every word makes posts very hard to read... also, hitting the enter key every once in awhile does not hurt either. :D just some friendly posting pointers...

480sparky

stickboy1375 said:
Capitalizing every first letter in every word makes posts very hard to read... also, hitting the enter key every once in awhile does not hurt either. :D just some friendly posting pointers...

His CAPS LOCK is on, and his web browser automatically changes all but the first letter of each word to lower case.

bradleyelectric

AV ELECTRIC said:
Ive Given Bids To Many People And They Said Thats Way To Expensive And They Will Get Someone Else. Were Saying That If They Want To Do A Portion Of The Work Like Digging The Trench Why Not. Dont Have To Worry About Underground Services Or Big Rocks. I Understand If You Are Slow You Might Not Suggest This Approach But If Your Busy And Dont Have Time To Do As Perscribed By The Original Gentlemen Where The Ho Wanted It Done The Next Day And He Would Have To Charge For Overtime Implications. Maybe He Can Limit His Scope Of Work Do It For The Price He Suggested And Make More Money Than He Would Have Made Doing The Complete Job.

Let me see if I read that right. If you charged good money to do the job you wouldn't get to do as many, but you do it for cheap so you are so busy you can't do the complete job? How about the legalities of who is pulling the permits and someone different doing the work?

220/221

I Always Wondered Why Some People Posted Like That.

Hey...alll Mine Are Caps???

COOOL...THEY ARE NOT.

I LEARNED SOMETHING TODAY

I ALSO LEARNED THAT WHEN YOU EDIT, IT'S ALL CAPS AGAIN

480sparky

220/221 said:
I Always Wondered Why Some People Posted Like That.

Hey...alll Mine Are Caps???

COOOL...THEY ARE NOT.

I LEARNED SOMETHING TODAY

I ALSO LEARNED THAT WHEN YOU EDIT, IT'S ALL CAPS AGAIN

I'm not sure, but I think it's a combination of your browser and net provider.

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
ryandumas said:
I bid it at 3,700.00 and the owner said I was nuts and did not know what I was doing he said the parts should only cost 2,500.00 max with that said thats 1,200.00 left to pay insurance permits ........... Am I crazy or is he give me your honest opinion don't hold back

I hope for your sake that you don't need work so badly that you actually take this job. This guy will be a nightmare to work for from the beginning to the end. Run, don't walk away from this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.