Our Last 100 threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolfan

I'm not looking to piss anybody off, but the topic was (replies). I've replied in the past and have been censored. The (G) rating of this forum would probably do better on some topics to allow a (PG) rating.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
I'm not looking to piss anybody off, but the topic was (replies). I've replied in the past and have been censored. The (G) rating of this forum would probably do better on some topics to allow a (PG) rating.

Fair enough but, we want this forum to be for all, including Children, Grandparents, Ministers, etc... so you will have to post with that in mind.

Thanks

Roger

Dolfan

Fair enough but, we want this forum to be for all, including Children, Grandparents, Ministers, etc... so you will have to post with that in mind.

Thanks

Roger

Your joking right? How many 9 year old electricians do you know?

walkerj

This IS the best electrical trade and code forum on the net.

Others are supplemental IMO.

The rules are here for a reason, so put your big girl panties on and deal with it:grin:

nakulak

I think that the statistics noted are meaningless.

for example, there are many repetitious questions which have been known to be answerred by one response. school is out. work is slow. there are many reasons for fluctuations in the forum. I don't believe that reply rate is a very good indicator - jmshio ( I think with the information you have, there may well be a better pulse indicator, just don't think reply rate is it)

ultramegabob

I should not have to talk like you nice men from friendly little cities because somebody is afraid to upset the owner of this forum. I've been a customer of Mikes for a long time and spent alot of money for his material.

I take it by the backwards compliment, that you think you are a tough guy from a the "Big City" and you like to show it by being a potty mouth or being insulting.... I have traveled all over, and had my share of less than civil incindents with people, I speak my share of colorful language at times, but I have enough tact to know when not to use it, and enough respect for others that dont want to hear or read it.... And what does how much money you spend on Holts materials have to do with anything?

Last edited:

peter d

I should not have to talk like you nice men from friendly little cities because somebody is afraid to upset the owner of this forum. I've been a customer of Mikes for a long time and spent alot of money for his material.

Don't let the door hit you on the butt on the way out. :smile:

Dolfan

Surely you are joking, right?

Right????

Of course you are joking. :cool:

yes,yes,yes. I'm just having a little fun. Where over 50% replies too. It was all a social experiment, thanks for the rapid response. I truely value all of yall's wisdom and experience.God bless!

Dolfan

I take it by the backwards compliment, that you think you are a tough guy from a the "Big City" and you like to show it by being a potty mouth or being insulting.... I have traveled all over, and had my share of less than civil incindents with people, I speak my share of colorful language at times, but I have enough tact to know when not to use it, and enough respect for others that dont want to hear or read it.... And what does how much money you spend on Holts materials have to do with anything?

My friend untill you have lived Miami, you don't know what colorful language is.

hurk27

Probably not, but you don't have a choice. :grin:

BTW, I'm a 4th generation Floridian from a mean town in FL so you still have to abide by the rules. ;)

Roger

H'mmmm
Me too, Born in Miami, moved to the Everglades when I was 7, went to work for a electrical contractor friend of my dads at age 15 in Miami.

My Grandfather worked on the FEC while the Key West extension was built, I have two sisters and two Aunts born in Key West during that time.:D

Funny, my Grandfather also settled in NC after leaving Florida in the "60s" Harkers Island by Morehead City

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.