2008 nec

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyjwc

Staff member
Ok just got my new code book, handbook and analysis of changes, so I'm gonna be busy for the rest of the day memorizing them.:grin:

If I could just remember where I put my glasses.:cool:

dcspector

Ok just got my new code book, handbook and analysis of changes, so I'm gonna be busy for the rest of the day memorizing them.:grin:

If I could just remember where I put my glasses.:cool:

John you are an old F**t....like me:wink: now what were we talking about? I can't remember. Seriously the 08' will keep you busy. We are using for less restrictive issues out here. Which there are a few.

John Valdes

Occupation
Retired Electrician
I keep my "Mike Holts "changes to the 2008 NEC" right next to the crapper. Very convenient and it forces you to read it when expelling. I just learned something new today. You see, this kills two birds with one stone. Double the pleasure.

480sparky

I keep my "Mike Holts "changes to the 2008 NEC" right next to the crapper. Very convenient and it forces you to read it when expelling. I just learned something new today. You see, this kills two birds with one stone. Double the pleasure.

TMI.
HoltBlueDot.jpg

resistance

Why do we need to know all of what you said. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much information! :roll:

Twoskinsoneman

Occupation
Facility Senior Electrician

That's awesome. I have that exact same book in the exact same place!!
HA! :smile: I'm also a huge dolphin fan....CRAZY!

cowboyjwc

Staff member
You need help dude.......:grin: All this time I thought West Coast was advanced......Nope Ya'll just gettin older.

We used to like to think so too.:D It get's really bad when I go to a section meeting and I'm sitting there going "huh?" because everyone else is a whole code cycle ahead of us. That's one of the reasons we started the California Electrical Inspectors.

Have a good 4th?

dcspector

We used to like to think so too.:D It get's really bad when I go to a section meeting and I'm sitting there going "huh?" because everyone else is a whole code cycle ahead of us. That's one of the reasons we started the California Electrical Inspectors.

Have a good 4th?

John that was funny.....Also yes enjoyed the Holiday....you?

cowboyjwc

Staff member
John that was funny.....Also yes enjoyed the Holiday....you?

Our son played in a baseball tournament all weekend. Saturday we got the early game so we got to watch the fireworks at our local park and hang out with the grandkids.

Ken's was funny, that's why I just keep changing the lenses in mine is I don't want to go through picking out frames again.:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.