Status
Not open for further replies.

hurk27

Ok I guess I'm a cheater:rolleyes:

Box%20Extenders.jpg

I think someone is going to think I work for Arlington lol

Nope they just have some very inovated ideas:grin:

PetrosA

An inch and a half what more could one ask for? Hey all I just threw the product out there did not know if ya'll knew it existed. No biggy just trying to help. Going back to the OP I feel a bit more coordination might have been in order....as far as wall assembly and finish....JMO and see 314.20

I needed 2" recently in a horse barn. In the tack room they packed out the studs with 2-by (1 1/2") horizontally then added 5/8" T+G paneling. In the walkway area they used 1 1/2" T+G. Strange thing was that the company makes 2" up to two-gang, but they only do 4 gang in 1 1/2" and our SH only had them in 1". We had to pack out the long 1900's from behind then the carpenters had to router out the 1/2" difference.

220/221

Is it a code violation to use a tile ring for an installation where there is no tile?

You guys should work for the government.

3 pages when the answer was a simple "no" :roll:

quogueelectric

They are called raised adaptor plates if you are talking about the covers for 1900 and 411 boxes they make them up to 3"deep at least but 3 " is hard to get. You can get 2" in either standard sheetrock or tile.

hurk27

Oh come on Larry, can't we use a spam can?

don't laugh I have found some used for this very purpose lol:roll:

kidding aside, I think any combination would be allowed (not the spam can) as long as the device didn't depend upon it for the EGC?

Status
Not open for further replies.