To Support or Not To Support...

Status
Not open for further replies.

360Youth

Everything passed.

What did you decide in regards to the thermal expansion requirements of 352.44?

Chris

To be honest, nothing. I thought of it the time the design install was changed. Very rarely have I run conduit outside equal to this kind of length nor do I see much call in this area for expansion fittings, so I just proceeded on. Never truly a good excuse for not doing something the required way, but sometimes you are a product of your environment and "upbringing" and just work on doing it better the next time. :roll: Did I mention it passed, so it must be ok.

iMuse97

Just want to say, nice work. I like people who post pictures, particularly when they've got a dilemma or real nice work, or really poor/dangerous installs(that they didn't do, of course).

360Youth

Just want to say, nice work. I like people who post pictures, particularly when they've got a dilemma or real nice work, or really poor/dangerous installs(that they didn't do, of course).

Thanks. I like pics because they can desribe the situation a lot better than words. (Some might even say better than 1,00 words :smile:) Becareful if you post pics to these jackyls, tho. ;):grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.