electric magnetic field affects customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

beanland

Maybe Yes, Maybe No

Maybe Yes, Maybe No

Excellent discussion. I have been involved in EMF issues for ~20 years. The reality is that human beaings are quite complex and we have limited understanding of how we function. So, her affect may be real. But, EMF is not limited to her house, it is everywhere. In the stores, on the streets, at the mall. If the effect is just her home, then EMF is not likely, but possible.

I like the whole-house fresh-air heat exchanger approach. New carpets, paint, furniture, insulation, siding, roofing, etc. can all emit fumes. This is much more likely than EMF.

How long has she been in this house? Did the symptoms appear as soon as she moved in? When did the symptoms first appear? What changed at that time?

Sierrasparky

Occupation
Electrician ,contractor
Excellent discussion. I have been involved in EMF issues for ~20 years. The reality is that human beaings are quite complex and we have limited understanding of how we function. So, her affect may be real. But, EMF is not limited to her house, it is everywhere. In the stores, on the streets, at the mall. If the effect is just her home, then EMF is not likely, but possible.

I like the whole-house fresh-air heat exchanger approach. New carpets, paint, furniture, insulation, siding, roofing, etc. can all emit fumes. This is much more likely than EMF.

How long has she been in this house? Did the symptoms appear as soon as she moved in? When did the symptoms first appear? What changed at that time?
The big problem is that EMF in the home is long term . Most people spend most of their time at Home.

Sierrasparky

Occupation
Electrician ,contractor
you would be surpised what works..
Don't kidd yopurself.

I did a service call a number of years back and that is what the house looked like.
I had to shut off the power just to change a switch because of all the foil. :mad:

Chamuit

Grumpy Old Man
Occupation
Electrician
I come up with tension headaches or migraine headaches. You mentioned when the ceiling lights are on it's especially worse. They wouldn't be full blown headaches, just low or high enought to be affected my light.

Status
Not open for further replies.