Banned Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
And what does this have to do with the electrical industry?

~Matt

It has to do with the electrical industry by pointing out those who have offended or irritated the electrical industry people on this forum. :grin:

BTW, a number of those banned were reported by forum members.

Roger

TOOL_5150

It has to do with the electrical industry by pointing out those who have offended or irritated the electrical industry people on this forum. :grin:

BTW, a number of those banned were reported by forum members.

Roger

Well since I am an electrical industry person, I see how it works out. Most things dont bother me though, so I never really notice those people, other than blatent spammers and such.

Please dont ban me:grin::grin:

~Matt

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
Most things dont bother me though, so I never really notice those people, other than blatent spammers and such.
Actually, the vast majority of spammers are never visible to the membership at large, since the first posts of new members have to be approved. There is a vast warehouse of spam behind the curtain. :)

TOOL_5150

Actually, the vast majority of spammers are never visible to the membership at large, since the first posts of new members have to be approved. There is a vast warehouse of spam behind the curtain. :)

ahh, then I must be thinking of "that other forum":grin:

Either way, both forums I frequent daily both have more pros than cons. I would never stop going to either of them

~Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.