Status
Not open for further replies.

MBLES

A customer has cancelled 4 times this 2weeks I spent time with proposal
and cancelled/moved other appointments to accommedate her she still
cancelled she calls and tells me she needs electrician and I call before i
go over she left or not there when i get there I try not to get upset
BUT this really ticks me off. The first time I went over on my appointment
and she had another contractor in her office she didnt even call to cancel hired him. Then she called back few days later sayinG it didint work out. could
i stop by went in again shes not there. She called back again telling me
she hired contractor he charged her to much for one week. I told her ok one
more chance Cancelled appointment and went to job not there again. She seems very nice but is a complete idiot when running that property manage
company. Any comments SHE WANTS ME TO PROVIDE LABOR PRICE FOR
SMALL COMMERCIAL LEASE SPACES AROUND TOWN IMPROVEMENTS AND MAINT. SHE PROVIDES ALL MATERIAL. SHE BELIEVES THAT THE ECONOMY
BEING SO BAD THAT WE SHOULD DO IT CHEAP.

Last edited by a moderator:

augie47

Staff member
Occupation
State Electrical Inspector (Retired)
Sounds like you want someone to tell you to "follow your gut instinct".:)
She has already proved it would be a troublesome account and basically told you if ANYONE offers a lower labor rate, you're gone.
I personally would wast no more time. Provide her with a labor rate adjusted to the obvious pain involved with the customer and move on.

ceb58

Walk away. If you did make any money from her you would spend the profit on aspirin or hard liquor just dealing with her.

macmikeman

I would not walk away, I would run away. "Dear Madam, Thank you for considering us, but as we are completely booked up with work at the moment, we find ourselves unable to present you with the high quality attention and competent electrical service that you and your budget deserves."

growler

She called back again telling me
she hired contractor he charged her to much for one week.

If a customer tells me that someone charged to much I ask how much they charged and what they are willing to pay. This saves a lot of time and lets you know right where you stand and can even be good for a laugh.

zappy

Send her a bill. Say I arrived at your house like we agreed to, you weren't there. You owe $xx.xx for your time that could have been spent doing something productive.

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
"Dear Madam, Thank you for considering us, but as we are completely booked up with work at the moment, we find ourselves unable to present you with the high quality attention and competent electrical service that you and your budget deserves."
Correction: "We find ourselves unable to provide the poor service and lack of competence your budget apparently requires." :cool:

AV ELECTRIC

I cant wait for the day when the ball is back in our court again . i just don't no when that will be . You give a bid and they say when can you do the job and you say let me check my schedule it will probably be a month or so .

Status
Not open for further replies.