Meet and greet

Status
Not open for further replies.

quogueelectric

Looking to see if anyone is interested in a meet and greet NE usa Michael Jordans steakhouse at mohegan sun conn. Times and dates to be announced if it is OK.

charlie k.

Come up with a date and time. I have a lot going on this winter. We have a meeting to go to in Conn. Hopefully it will be around the same time.
Good choice on the venue. Make the Indians happy.

Charlie

Last edited:

charlie k.

IwIire, think you can make this one? It would be worth the trip for me to meet some of you people. There was one last summer in Germantown Md. that
i could not make.

Charlie

quogueelectric

Jan sounds great to me. Throw some dates out there so we can make it happen. Ps yes I will be on time this time. I will stay clear of the cross Bronx expressway this time. Second or third sat in jan sounds great will give everyone 4 -5 weeks to prepare and will not interfere with holidays.

electricmanscott

Jan sounds great to me. Throw some dates out there so we can make it happen. Ps yes I will be on time this time. I will stay clear of the cross Bronx expressway this time. Second or third sat in jan sounds great will give everyone 4 -5 weeks to prepare and will not interfere with holidays.

Those days work for me. I'll start preparing my good luck charms. :cool:

iwire

Staff member
The 3rd or 4th Saturday work for me as well.

The real question is ..............

............ are you bringing your check book? :grin:

Just kidding. :)

For those that do not know, at the last meet and great in CT Pierre was very generous and picked up the tab. It was very nice of him. :cool:

I can not commit yet.

On the 30th I will be here on a date with my wife.

quogueelectric

The real question is ..............

............ are you bringing your check book? :grin:

Just kidding. :)

For those that do not know, at the last meet and great in CT Pierre was very generous and picked up the tab. It was very nice of him. :cool:

I can not commit yet.

On the 30th I will be here on a date with my wife.

That pretty much narrows it down to the 23rd of jan Is everyone ok with that date give a thumbs up and we can make it happen. 5 or 6 pm Michael Jordans Steakhouse Mohegan Sun Unkasville Conn. It sounds like a winner to me!!!

charlie k.

That pretty much narrows it down to the 23rd of jan Is everyone ok with that date give a thumbs up and we can make it happen. 5 or 6 pm Michael Jordans Steakhouse Mohegan Sun Unkasville Conn. It sounds like a winner to me!!!

Definatly trying to work this into my schedule.
Should know by the first of the year.
We (my wife) will be staying at the Sun for the weekend.

Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.