Not open for further replies.

Karl H

I'm lucky I guess, as I get bonuses throughout the year. I've seen the
numbers and my only goal is to make sure our guys get their 40's, and can
maintain their quality of life. This year isn't a "Excess" year, as it has been
in the past. But, I will do everything I can to keep our guys happy
and working.

shaw0486

The company i work for is giving Christmas bonus, profit sharing, 100% 401k match and they are buying every mechanic a cordless sds dewat drill... They spoil there employees

yanici

Occupation
Old Retired Master/Journeyman Electrician
One EC I worked for had most of the guys in the shop working at his own house on Christmas Eve until about 6 PM. We had to finish up a basement remodel in his home because he was having family over for a party. We finished up and got sent home late, supposed to have been a half day, and empty handed on Christmas Eve. I guess you know I didn't work for this guy too long.

awc

Yes, we al get christmas bonuses, a party, and a smoked turkey.

I watched "Christmas Vacation" the other day, Clark was counting on his bonus to put in a pool. Classic.

I'm hoping for "Jelly of the Month Club" membership this year!!:D

I got the day off and was very suprised and happy. Alot of guys downrange worked a half day on Christmas.

When we are back stateside we will normally get a few days off if we stay in the local area.

Ohmy

Bonuses ran $100 to $300 depending on the guy this year. That's about half of last year but hey like Iwire said we are all happy to be working. A bonus is just a bonus.

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
I did get a rather healthy bonus this year, although Cara and I were planing our holidays without one. Really a pleasant surprise.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.